Welcome to MSIA 2020
Online Learning and Certification from Home Platform
We are pleased to announce that our Certification Program has fully launched and will be available to all the students in Pakistan from the platform of Higher Education Commission. Now you can prepare for the course and schedule / appear for its exam from the convenience of your home
The offered certifications of MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) and MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) provide useful credentials for individuals seeking to validate their skills and advance their careers. The exams covered include all the productivity tools under Office 365, but also cover tech focused certification paths, such as Cloud Fundamental courses covering Azure Fundamentals, Dynamics 365 Fundamentals and Microsoft 365 Fundamentals.
You can now not only prepare for these Certifications at home but can also schedule your own exam from your laptop/desktop and take the exam from home as well. HEC has taken up this initiative to ensure that the gap between education and employability is bridged and students learn skills to ensure better performance and capability in terms of output and contribution to the Economy of Pakistan. Achieving a Microsoft Certification enables students to confidently enter the workforce with proven technical skills and an internationally recognized certification, both of which can significantly increase their chances of finding employment.
MSIA (Microsoft Imagine Academy) along with the Microsoft Specialist Exam has been available to the students and faculty of the public sector universities for the last three years. Higher Education Commission has been successful in getting over 63,000 students Certify in Microsoft Office Specialist in an effort to bridge a gap between Academia and Employability
Today HEC is proud to launch it for both Public Sector as well as Private Sector university students and faculty. This year we are offering both Microsoft Office Specialist as well as the Microsoft Technology Associate Exams.
Higher Education Commission has announced the first 2000 exams for FREE* and this exam facility is on first come first served basis and as per the HEC’s policy and quota defined for the regions. After that, each exam will be charged @ PKR 2000. Register at the earliest to benefit from the offer.
Not only will the students have access to the course material now but also the comfort of taking these Exams from Home and getting Certified in the world-renowned Microsoft Courses of MTA and MOS.
Kindly note that you can only take the exam if you are registered here.
- Register on the HEC Events Portal
- Book your appointment for the exam via calendar available on the portal.
- Confirmation email will be sent out to the registrant.
- You will also be shared a link to the TEAMS group where all the resources are available in downloadable format for you to prepare on your own.
- Since you will receive the Teams link to study resources after registration, carefully choose the date of exam making sure that you have ample time in between for preparation.
- You will also be sent the guides on ‘How to take Exam Yourself’ along with the team link. Please note that the final link that you would need to click on to take you to the exam site at the time of exam will only be shared with you in an email few hours before the exam as a policy for security purposes.
- You will also be shared step by step info guide to open your browser to the desired link to take the exam.
- Once you finish your exam , you will immediately receive an Internationally acclaimed online badge if you qualify which you can share on your CV and can be tracked by recruiters.
Good Luck and Happy Learning
When & Where
- From:Aug 5, 2020,:
- To:Nov 30, 2020,:
Registration End Date
- Aug 4, 2020 :